Studio Knit's Bubble Beanie Hat is so popular these days! Different color combinations create totally customized looks.
This knitted hat pattern is perfect if you are in love with the textured bubble stitch pattern and are This is also a great yarn stash buster. Enjoy!
Downloadable Digital PDF to Save and Print (not a physical knitted item)
8.5" x 11"
Size Available: ADULT ONLY.
Fits adult heads measuring 21” – 24” circumference.
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner. You should be comfortable knitting on circular needles.
Materials Necessary to Knit Hat from Pattern:
• Yarn – Worsted or Bulky Weight Yarn (120 – 200 yards)
• 1 Circular Knitting Needle 8 US / 5.0 mm, 16” length
• 4 Double Pointed Needles 8 US / 5.0 mm
• Tapestry Needle
Knitting Techniques - I have all of the necessary knitting techniques that you need to know linked on my website with video tutorials, so it is entirely possible for those of you who are fairly new to knitting to give this a try, too.
• Slip Knot
• CO = Cast On Long Tail Method
• K = Knit Stitch
• P = Purl Stitch
• How to Knit on a Circular Needle in 5 Easy Steps
• How to Knit on DPNs
• How to Change Yarn Color
• KFB = Knit Front + Back to Increase
• K2TOG = Knit 2 Sts Together to Decrease
• K4B = Knit 4 Below
• Bind Off
• Weave in Yarn Tails
Check out all of my Hat Knitting Patterns, including my popular Swift Stitch Hat.