This Mesh Market Bag knitting pattern will become your favorite eco-friendly summer tote! This sweet boho bag is available in two sizes with a loose weave. It’s great for grocery produce as a reusable farmer’s market fashion statement and a stylish summer beach accessory.
5-Page Downloadable Digital PDF 8.5" x 11"
Save and Print (not a physical knitted item)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Sizes: This bag is slouchy and stretchy, so its size will likely increase with use. Bag length excludes the handles.
- Small: 16 in (41 cm) wide x 16.5 in (42 cm) long
- Large: 16 in (41 cm) wide x 21 in (54 cm) long
Handles: 2 in (5 cm) wide x 14 in (36 cm) long
- Texture Design: The top and bottom of the bag are designed in Granite Stitch with the body in the Mesh Stitch.
- Colorwork: Design is color-blocked in two different yarn colors. Of course, you may choose to use just one color… or as many as you’d like to knit up.
- Bottom-Up: The knitted bag is created from the bottom up from the cast-on edge.
- Worked In-the-Round: Knitted with one circular needle around and around for a tubular shape.
- One-piece: Worked in one piece with just one seam at the bottom of the bag.
- Modular: Pattern is joined as you go, with the top of the bag and straps connected with bind offs, cast ons, and decreases.
- Circular Knitting Needles Size 8 US (5.0 mm) – 24″ length
- Tapestry Needle
- Yarn Worsted Weight 4.
Small: 200 yards
Large: 300 yards
Watch Video Tutorial https://youtu.be/A6p0lc6OL2k