This festive Pumpkin Knitting Pattern by Studio Knit shares how to easily these adorable softies. You’ll love how quickly they knit up with straight needles and any yarn fiber of your choice in four different sizes.
Check out all of my Christmas Holiday knitting project gift ideas.
Printable Pattern: Downloadable Digital PDF to Save and Print (not a physical knitted item)
8.5" x 11"
Skill Level: Experienced Beginner. You should be comfortable increasing, decreasing, and making an i-cord.
- Yarn Bulky Size #5 Weight Yarn (10 – 100 yards). Recommended Yarn: Bernat Velvet.
- Poly-fill, or any stuffing of your choice
- 2 Straight Knitting Needles or Circulars 7 US / 4.5 mm
- 2 Double Pointed Needles 7 US / 4.5 mm
- Tapestry Needle
- CO = Cast On Long Tail Method
- K = Knit Stitch
- P = Purl Stitch
- KFB = Knit Front + Back to Increase
- K2TOG = Knit 2 Sts Together to Decrease
- Bind Off
- Weave in Yarn Tails